Information Systems manages and maintains all IT resources critical to the ACOM. We are responsible for maintaining the network infrastructure, phone systems, classroom technology, security hardware, email, file services, video conferencing, online testing, and various other critical applications and servers. The Information Systems team maintains and supports all student, faculty, and staff workstations and tablets as well as 50 virtual and physical servers.
- Accessing your OneDrive
- Sharing files in folders
1. From the Applications menu, select Email.
2. Type your full email address, for example email@example.com, and your password.
3. If you would like this to be your default email account on your mobile phone, check the box marked Send email from this account by default.
4. Select Next.
5. Select Exchange account.
6. Enter the following account information and select Next.
- Domain\Username: use your entire email address (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Use the password that you use to access your account.
- Exchange Server: m.outlook.com
7. As soon as your phone verifies the server settings, the options you can set up from the Account Options screen will include the following:
- Email checking frequency The default value is Automatic (push). When you select this option, email messages will be sent to your phone as they arrive. We recommend only selecting this option if you have an unlimited data plan.
- Amount to synchronize This is the amount of mail you want to keep on your mobile phone. You can choose from several length options, including One day, Three days, and One week.
- Notify me when email arrives If you select this option, your mobile phone will notify you when you receive a new email message.
- Sync contacts from this account If you select this option, your contacts will be synchronized between your phone and your account.
8. Select Next and then enter a name for this account and the name you want displayed when you send email to others.
9. Select Done to complete the email setup and start using your account.
1. If this is the first e-mail account on your iPhone, tap Mail. Otherwise, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
2. Tap Microsoft Exchange.
3. Tap in the E-mail box and enter your full e-mail address (for example, email@example.com).
4. Leave the domain box empty
5. Tap in the Username box and enter your full email address (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Tap in the Password box and enter your password.
7. Optionally, tap in the Description box and enter a short description for the account.
8. Tap Next on the upper right corner of the screen.
9. Tap in the Server box and enter the server name: m.outlook.com
10. Tap Next.
11. Choose the type of information you want to synchronize. By default, Mail, Calendar, and Contacts are all turned on. To turn off synchronization for a type of information, tap and slide the switch to OFF.
12. Tap Save.
13. If you’re prompted to create a new passcode, tap Continue and enter a numeric passcode. You’ll need to enter the passcode twice.
ACOM $100 allocated print credit will expire at the end of each year and reset.
Any credit purchased during the year will carry over to the next year.
Printing will be tracked an charged to your printing account.
$.05 per page for B&W prints (.03 per side for duplex)
$.15 per page for color prints (.09 per side for duplex)
The print process will require you to scan your student ID before printing and will show current balances.
Primary printing and copying should be processed at the LRC Copy Room and the group study rooms.